Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sexy Lily

Now that I have your attention ...


Is that a pistil in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
This reminds me of my daughter's junior high school's art show and sale. She had sculpted a larger-than-life hibiscus flower that also functioned as a table lamp. It was gorgeous and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mother and I like flowers. During the show, someone (probably the teacher), draped a scarf over part of the lamp. I guess she was getting tired of all the giggles and lewd comments. The lamp sold before I could get my bid in!

I went into Photoshop and put a layer of text on the pic.



Impact Font

Then I thought I'd go to www.cheezburger.com and here is the "I Can Has Cheezburger" version I created:


and this is the link to my cheezburger creation with my name on it and everything.

I still want to play around in Photoshop to try to recreate this because I want to practice, but Cheezburger does it all for you! Cheezburger is so much easier.

I made another version after I created a cheezburger account.


and this is the link to the other cheezburger version I made (under my account this time)

It definitely belongs under "So Much Pun".

No comments:

Post a Comment